🔥Renzyx & Over Jack - Losing You (feat. Jayce Cantor)
↪︎ https://soundcloud.com/tribaltrapmusi...
🗣Connect with Me:
↪︎ https://www.instagram.com/mateus.miguel/
🔊 Trap Music Factory
https://twitter.com/factory_trap
https://soundcloud.com/trapfactory1/
https://www.facebook.com/trapmusicfac...
https://www.instagram.com/trapmusicfa...
https://open.spotify.com/user/zgne5yn...
🔊Support: Renzyx
https://twitter.com/Renzyx1
https://soundcloud.com/renzyx
https://www.facebook.com/RenzyxOficial/
https://www.instagram.com/renzyxoficial/
🔊Support: Over Jack
https://twitter.com/overjackmusic
https://soundcloud.com/over-jack-oficial
https://www.facebook.com/overjackofic...
🔊Support: Jayce Cantor
https://twitter.com/JayceCantor
https://soundcloud.com/jayce-cantor
🔊Support: Tribal Trap
https://soundcloud.com/tribaltrapmusic
https://open.spotify.com/user/tribaltrap
https://www.youtube.com/user/tribaltr...
📧 contact email: trapmusicfactory@gmail.com
Lyrics:
You may not know that since you disappeared
I kept these fears to myself
That you’d never come back
and it’s been three years
I had to find you myself
Been running through these walls
Tryna find a key to this door
Then I open and walk in
and blood is on the floor
Where did you go?
Chorus:
Baby would you please don’t make me choose
‘Cause every little step means losing you
And I would give it all to see this through
But everything is not enough to heal you
Please don’t make me choose
‘Cause every little step means losing you
And I would give it all to see this through
But everything is not enough to heal you
Verse 2:
As I wake up, I see you and I pray
I cannot reason no more
But here as I stand with your gun in my face
I know that something is wrong
Tell me what went wrong
Just say it now and I would find the cure
‘Cause something’s different about your eyes
And you say that I should run
But how could I run?
Oh-oh-oh
Chorus:
Baby would you please don’t make me choose
‘Cause every little step means losing you
And I would give it all to see this through
But everything is not enough to heal you
Please don’t make me choose
‘Cause every little step means losing you
And I would give it all to see this through
But everything is not enough to heal you
#Renzyx #OverJack #LosingYou #JayceCantor
remix os Renzyx & Over Jack - Losing You (feat. Jayce Cantor) | |
| 117 Likes | 117 Dislikes |
| 1,965 views views | 77.6K followers |
| Music Losing You | Upload TimePublished on 15 Nov 2018 |
Related keywords
trap müzik,dance off,factory reset windows 10,trapper gözlük,factory motor parts,renzyx prey mp3,tribal trap music download,edm festivals,dance buenos aires,factory tamal,dance moms 2019,music pro,music pro barrie,music store,dance moms temporada 8,remix rov facebook,tribal trap logo,tribal trap wiki,renzyx losing you lyrics,remix bacon,edmunds,music in the fields,tribal trap sample pack,musicals,edmonton,trap adventure 2,music genres,edmonton canada,dance and move,edmonds community college,4u renzyx,edmond public schools,factory direct,tribal trap spotify,trap nation,renzyx prey download,trap remix,remix song,tribal trap music,factory reset macbook air,music maker,renzyx prey lyrics,music and beyond,dance serie,factory refurbished wow,tribal trap submission,dance party,factory direct craft,factory pr,factory 220,edmentum,trap beat,tribal trap wikipedia,renzyx prey mp3 download,factory reset mac,musical instruments,factory five,trap nedir,edmund kemper,edmund burke,dancer in the dark,remix เพลง,trapez sac ölçüleri,tribal trap genre,renzyx prey,trapez kası,trapp,edmure tully,remix os for pc,edmunds tmv,music youtube,music festival toronto,dance academy,edmond oklahoma,remix music,dance of death,trap adventure 2 apk,renzyx soundcloud,music store near me,trapezius,remix os ดีไหม,factory balls,factory 360,edmentum login,remix os player,remix แปลว่า,factory connection,renzyx & over jack ft. jayce cantor - losing you,tribal trap wallpaper,dance with devils,factory j crew,musicals in toronto,trapped,music genre crossword,edmonton oilers,tribal trap records,factory reset,tribal trap mix,renzyx 7th element,remix ethereum,remix nimo,trap sözleri,renzyx remix,dance moms,remix rov,factory reset iphone,trapez sac fiyatı,renzyx i fall apart,musicplayonline,dance club,dance to this,edmund gwenn,tribal trap escape,trapez sac,remix os 64 bit,edmund fitzgerald,tribal trap 2018,edmodo,music festivals 2019,trapez,dancehall,edmunds car appraisal,tribal trap soundcloud,remix 3d,factory 380,music videos,edmonds ferry,dance with me,remix clickonce,music download,musically,tribal trap samples,dance monkey,trap rap,remixlive,renzyx instagram,remix คือ,tribal trap youtube,remix os download,trapez vida,trap music,renzyx losing you,tribal trappings,tribal trap merch,factory reset macbook pro,music notes,tribal trap escape room,factory outlet store,edm music,dance in the vampire bund,dance la fuerza del corazón,dance of the sugar plum fairy,remix 2019,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét